Australong – A Disposable Syringe Seller Creating Syringes For Professional Use
Any medical sphere can’t survive without Syringes as it has a crucial role in the medical industry. It falls into the category of a common and most frequently used medical tool used to serve many different medical conditions. A seemingly mediocre thing with a needle coming out of a long plastic body can do wonders in any treatment that’s why all Disposable Syringe Sellers including us believe that the production of good quality syringes is the responsibility that makes us all accountable for the right production.
Australong syringes are available in various different designs and varieties designed for different purposes. Most of our syringes are disposable, and many available with an attached needle or with no needle as per requirement. The selection made by consumers often done by the size of the syringe by the volume of medication it holds that’s why we have expertly developed different sizes of syringes used for injections, medical tubing, or irrigation.
Syringes Different Designs That Meet Different Purposes
Being a Disposable Syringe Seller we recognized different medical applications of syringes based upon the volume of medication needed and the desired pressure flow that’s why we sell all different kinds required for medical users. Almost all syringe users know how to select syringes as per their needs. The criteria for the selection of the right syringe should have primary consideration needle and syringe size and length.
Classification Of Syringe Size
- Smaller size and volume products are mostly used for subcutaneous and intramuscular injections
- Larger size syringes come with lower pressure flow
- 10 to 12ml syringes have specific central lines, medical catheters, and tubing
- Above 20 ml syringes are used for irrigation.
Classification Of Needle Size
- Standard needles differ in length from 3/8 inch to 3-1/2 inch.
- Needle lengths for intramuscular injections are usually selected between 7/8 to 1-1/2 inches.
- Subcutaneous injections need 1/2 to 5/8 inch of needles
- Intradermal injections require lengths of 3/8 to 3/4 inch
- Syringes with a higher diameter of gauges come with a smaller diameter of the needle.
Tips For Easy Selection Of Our Product
When you buy syringes, it is worth knowing your application need? The needle gauge and needle length selection for different injections. Below are the criteria for the right selection and purchasing of syringe and needle introduce by Disposable Syringe Seller.
- The volume of medication should be considered for selecting syringe size.
- The viscosity of the medication should be considered to buy a needle gauge.
- The location of the injection also determines the size of the needle gauge and needle length.
Frequently Asked Questions
Australong is a company established sustainable procurement system to ensure a seamless supply chain for the clients. Trust & Customer-oriented value has always been a priority in the Australong business.t
You can click the send inquiry button of the product you want to order. It will redirect to an inquiry page. Please remember to check the product availability before making an inquiry.
If the button of the product is green, it means this product is available. Otherwise, it will turn to a dark colour and can not be clicked.
You can check the main information of each product in the above list. You also can click the “Download” button under the specification line and get the details of each product.
Copyright © 2020 Australong. All Rights Reserved